Growth, Jobs and Prosperity in the Digital Age: OECD Shapes the Policy Environment
March 10, 2014
12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Reception – 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Microsoft Innovation & Policy Center
901 K Street, NW, 11th
Washington, DC 20001
The USCIB Foundation, USCIB’s educational arm, is teaming up with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and BIAC, the Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD to launch a new conference that promises to address some of today’s most important Internet policy questions for an audience of global business leaders and policy makers. The conference will take place March 10 at the Microsoft Innovation & Policy Center in Washington, D.C.
• Shaping the Future of the Digital Economy: The Role of the OECD
• Enhancing Trust and Boosting Innovation in the Digital Ecosystem
• OECD Tackles Security Challenges in the Digital Age
• Global Trade and Policy Frameworks: Impact and Opportunities for Trade in the Digital Economy
• Colombia’s Accession to the OECD and related developments in its ICT Sector, Policies, and Regulations
Director of the OECD Directorate for Science, Technology and Industry (STI)
H.E. Diego Molano Vega
Minister of Information Technologies and Communications, Government of Colombia
The Honorable Julie Brill
U.S. Federal Trade Commissioner
Coordinator for Cyber Issues, U.S. Department of State
Chair, BIAC ICCP committee and Chair, Digital Economic Commission, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Vice President Global Public Policy, Chief Privacy Officer, Oracle Corporation