ICC Global Environment and Energy Commission Meeting
March 22 @ 5:00 am - 11:00 am
We are reaching out with a final reminder to register for the upcoming hybrid ICC Global Environment and Energy Commission Meeting, scheduled for next week, Wednesday, March 22, 5:00 am – 11:00 am ET (10:00-16:00 CET)
As the U.S. affiliate of ICC, USCIB will be on the ground in Paris to represent our members at this meeting. We kindly ask that you please reach out to us with any key points and positionings that you as U.S. business may wish for us to bring forth to the ICC Secretariat.
The meeting will include the following speakers, among others:
- Braulio Ferreira de Souza Dias, former advisor, Brazilian Ministry of the Environment;
- Go Kobayashi, Principal Coordinator for International Affairs, Office for Policies Against Marine Plastic Pollution, Japanese Ministry of the Environment;
- Edward Pollard, Director, UK Business and Biodiversity Forum;
- Hugo Schally, Adviser for International Negotiations, DG Environment, European Commission;
- Larke Williams, Lead Plastic Pollution Negotiator, U.S. Department of State.
WP ID: 59929 - Doc ID: 0