- This event has passed.
IOE International Human Rights Conference on Responsible Business Conduct
April 19, 2023
Organised by the International Organisation of Employers (IOE) together with the Confederation of German Employers’ Associations (BDA) and hosted by Deutsche Post DHL Group (DPDHL), this high-level conference brings together global, regional and national leaders from the UN, business, governments, trade unions and CSOs. Participants will learn about the latest developments and be invited to take part in peer learning and exchange experiences.
The Conference will be convened as practical discussion-based panels with topics covering issues at the forefront of the Business and Human Rights trend:
- Update on current legislative due diligence initiatives
- ESG: Getting ready for what is coming
- Access to a clean, healthy and sustainable environment as human right – what does it mean for business
- Environmental Due Diligence – key insights from practitioners
- Digital transformation and human rights
To facilitate conversation, the exchanges will be held under Chatham House Rules.
For more information, please contact our CRLA team.