- This event has passed.
OECD Joint Working Party on Trade and Environment (JWPTE)
February 22 - February 24
OECD Joint Working Party on Trade and Environment (JWPTE) will meet virtually February 22-24, with limited seating for industry participation.
The 3-day meetings will include:
- A discussion of the coming Programme of Work and Budget (PWB) 2023-2024;
- a report on climate implications of government support in emissions-intensive sectors;
- updates on the work of the Export Restrictions database;
- WTO activities related to trade and environment;
- the expansion of the Service Trade Restrictiveness Index to include environmental services;
- reverse supply chains and the circular economy;
- government support mechanisms in emission intensive sectors;
- greening regional trade agreements (RTAs) in services trade; and
- the connection between illegal trade and environmental crime.
If you would like to attend, please notify Ashley Harrington (email@example.com) and we will put in a request. Participation will be subject to confirmation only.