- This event has passed.
USCIB Environment Committee Meeting
March 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Our next Environment Committee meeting will take place on Thursday, March 19 from 10:00am – 2:30pm EST, kindly hosted by Sullivan & Cromwell (125 Broad St, New York, NY 10004). The meeting will review a proposed USCIB Environment Committee Work Program for 2020 – 2021, and review USCIB advocacy and messaging in the following areas:
- EU Green Deal
- UN Framework Convention on Climate Change and Paris Agreement
- UN Convention on Biological Diversity (UN CBD): Negotiation of post-2020 Global Framework on Biodiversity
- Trade and Environment – Circular Economy
- UN Environment Assembly and proposed UN Global Pact for the Environment
Invited speakers include:
- Ulrika Modeer, Assistant Administrator and Director of the Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Helge Zeitler, Counselor, Delegation of the European Union to the United Nations
Please RSVP to Claudia Herbert Colfer by Friday, March 13 COB if you wish you attend.